Being Your Own Boss; An Accounting Crash Course
Designed for Counsellors
This 1.5 hour workshop is designed to assist Counsellors make informed decisions about the structure of their business - whether that be an individual just starting up on their own for the first time, or an already established business employing their own staff.
The workshop will give a basic overview of the following areas:
1. Tax and legal implications of setting up as a sole trader vs limited company
2. How to decide which structure is best suited for your business
3. How to set up your desired business structure
4. Ongoing compliance required for your business
5. How to minimise your tax exposure whilst ensuring you still qualify for future benefits such as state pension
6. Upcoming tax changes (very topical)
There will be plenty of opportunity for questions with the aim being to equip new business owners and established business owners alike with the necessary tools to understand being a business owner better.
Jamie Spender CTA FCCA MAAT will be running the course and has over a decade of experience working with business owners at various stages of their life cycle. With an established client portfolio including a large number of counsellors he has good knowledge of the particular issues that counsellors specifically should consider.
This workshop will run on Zoom and will not be recorded. Each workshop is capped at 20 people to give everyone the chance to ask questions and get the most out of this unique opportunity.
Dates: Tuesday 5th July 2022 at 7pm
Friday 19th August 2022 at 6:30pm
Saturday 10th September 2022 at 10am
If you would like to book onto one of these workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form.